Try the following steps below to help get your ARCAM Camera connected to the ARCAM PRO Camera app.
1. Check your camera's distance to the router or the Internet access point. Your Camera may be out of range or is within the limited Wi-Fi range.
2. Restart your ARCAM camera. Restarting ARCAM Camera will refresh its connection. Unplug your ARCAM Camera power adapter from the wall outlet. Wait for 20 seconds, then plug power adapter back in.
3. Make sure your home Wi-Fi is working properly. ARCAM Camera needs to connect to the Internet to finish connecting to the ARCAM PRO App. Check that you get online with another device in your home.
4. Restart your router. Restarting your router will reset your internet connection. You should also restart any Wi-Fi range extenders or repeaters if you have them.
5. If after you check your router’s settings you’re still having trouble connecting your ARCAM Camera to your ARCAM PRO Camera app, you can set Wi-Fi configuration manually, using computer. Watch video below how to do it.
In case ARCAM Camera is set in proximity to the router, you can use LAN connection instead. Watch video below how to connect ARCAM Camera using LAN cable (RJ45).